At Boston IVF, we believe that healthy, live births are the true gauge of fertility success.
Below you will find our most up-to-date (2014) live birth statistics at our fertility center, which come from over 30 years of advanced embryo development and innovative reproductive technologies.
ABOUT OUR SUCCESS RATES
- we perform more than 4,000 IVF cycles each year
- our Minc™ & Embryoscope™ incubators grow healthier embryos and improve IVF success
- our lab team consists of 30+ scientific directors, lab scientists, embryologists and technicians who are leaders in embryo development
- we analyze more than 30 years of national treatment cycle data to identify trends to help our patients find success
HOW TO READ FERTILITY DATA
- many centers calculate their IVF success rates based on a small amount of yearly IVF cycles
- many centers exclude patients from IVF treatment based on low preliminary test results
- this leads to MORE TIME spent in treatment
- this leads to MORE COSTS to the patient
- this leads to MORE UNSUCCESSFUL IUI CYCLES
- this leads to MORE UNCERTAINTY, as an accurate infertility diagnosis has yet to be achieved
For additional information on Boston IVF's success rates, please click here to view the Society for Reproductive Technology's (SART) clinic report. Note: A comparison of clinic success rates may not be meaningful because patient medical characteristics, treatment approaches, and entry criteria for ART may vary from clinic to clinic.